• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

Gonna throw up in my mouth with all the Faker talk. Cant wait to see LeGM cripple another franchise.

:) Irving is most likely gone, he suk anyways.
Boston is still a good team, but tatum needs to over achieve next year.

Lmao so much for "unfinished business"

I'm hoping LeGM isn't pulling strings here. CP was looking a step down from the player he used to be, and he's not the most durable guy out there.

He’s owed a lot of money, i mean who’s gonna take him????????? Buyout????? With just one year??????. @Litos i am betting you now that the lakers will more games than the rockets :lol:

CP always gave a bit of a selfish bitter vibe. I mean you see it through small things like his sarcastic laugh to Kerr, when Pau Gasol gave him a friendly head rub, taking the secret passage in Staples center to fight Blake Griffin, among other things. Add that he's the president of the NBAPA and demands all his whistles, it's only fitting he acts like he has "UnFiNiShEd BuSiNeSs" with Houston, somehow gets them to overpay his aging self, and then goes into supposedly having problems with Harden and want out one season later.

Granted, Chris Paul will go down as one of the greatest true point guards in history. He wouldn't be wrong with having a problem with Houston's Harden-centric system. This kinda isn't a surprise to some of us, but that first post-season carried some promise.

CP always gave a bit of a selfish bitter vibe. I mean you see it through small things like his sarcastic laugh to Kerr, when Pau Gasol gave him a friendly head rub, taking the secret passage in Staples center to fight Blake Griffin, among other things. Add that he's the president of the NBAPA and demands all his whistles, it's only fitting he acts like he has "UnFiNiShEd BuSiNeSs" with Houston, somehow gets them to overpay his aging self, and then goes into supposedly having problems with Harden and want out one season later.

Granted, Chris Paul will go down as one of the greatest true point guards in history. He wouldn't be wrong with having a problem with Houston's Harden-centric system. This kinda isn't a surprise to some of us, but that first post-season carried some promise.

It’s the dantoni system hasn’t been proven ever since comes playoffs time.

It's the inflated contract more than anything, but still...imagine the Knicks not wanting you.

Back