• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

That dagger from davis :hi: This was a lucky win. They better get ready game 3 cannot blow 16 point lead like that....we aint no flippers:mad:

Basically we invited the Nuggets to beat us and they sucked too much to get the job done.

Although Jokic was putting in work at the end.

Yawn. Not sure why we had to waste our time on these fraud ass teams. Should've given us the by to the Finals.

Portland "scariest 8th seed evar" Trailblazers. LOL Nope. Waste of a seed that would've been better off with the Suns. At least Lillard got his useless bubble award thing, although Booker deserved it more.

James "3rd place in MVP voting" Harden. As I have always said, empty stats. That was cool what he did, also trying pointlessly hard to end the regular season.

Denver accidently ended up in the WCF because they had they were the ones who had to dispose of the extra fraud Clippers.

Heat might be good. Actually, both East teams have really good coaches.

Guess seeing Lebron with the trophy would the fitting end for 2020 💩

What the hell is he doing on the Lakers, anyone still think it looks weird as F?

I am rooting for the Heat, so of course they will lose 🤦‍♂️

Guess seeing Lebron with the trophy would the fitting end for 2020 💩

What the hell is he doing on the Lakers, anyone still think it looks weird as F?

I am rooting for the Heat, so of course they will lose 🤦‍♂️

Nothing weird there. Players just move from team to team, just like owners trade, fire coaches.l and players.

He is a ring chasing bitch, and he thinks he is oh so smart. I don't mind the Lakers, just hate seeing him there.
I think you’re talking about cupcake durant in regards to ring chasing :lol: :lol:. You must not followed basketball at all, james is the ring going to 10 finals is no joke, even Bryant and o neal couldn’t do. In regards to politics? Well that is a different story.

I think you’re talking about cupcake durant in regards to ring chasing :lol: :lol:. You must not followed basketball at all, james is the ring going to 10 finals is no joke, even Bryant and o neal couldn’t do. In regards to politics? Well that is a different story.
Durant is bitch as well....... i am old fashioned in that regards..... stay with a team, take them to glory.

I liked Miami, Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Superintendent Chalmers, The birdman.... that was fun......

now NBA = bitchmode, but my old team is in the finals.... 😳

Back