pjd1234

X METAL NERD
Well atleast that’s over lol. Paul George EXPENDABLE lmao 😂, he wanted to play for okc now he got shipped to the clippers, now its gonna be interesting in the west. George is mediocre, as i said fuk leonard lakers can win a chip without him now get some good players danny green, m maurice, etc.

I am counting on kuzma to be a legit all star this is his 3rd year, if he cannot improve he’s another scrub.

Lakers can pull this off.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:

Litos

I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad
Houston
Lakers got Bron and Davis and still ain't the best team in LA...

Jeeeeziz...

pjd1234

X METAL NERD
Well, nobody knows till the season starts.
The good thing is the nba is watchable again
I can’t wait, atleast leonard aint a ****** cupcake let’s see how he does and let’s see how the clippers responds when he asks for 30 games off due to load management :lol:. Bro you’re 28 and needs load management??? Weak asf imo. This is gonna be a good season.

"TRUMP"

Gone
Premium Member
O-Town
Well, nobody knows till the season starts.
The good thing is the nba is watchable again
I can’t wait, atleast leonard aint a ****** cupcake let’s see how he does and let’s see how the clippers responds when he asks for 30 games off due to load management :lol:. Bro you’re 28 and needs load management??? Weak asf imo. This is gonna be a good season.
Philly gonna win it all

"TRUMP"

Gone
Premium Member
O-Town
I wouldn’t be surprised the door is open to any team this year, it’s just that it gotten a lot tougher in the west. Okc is done I guess nobody wants to play with a ball hog like wesbrook. Now he can average a quadruple double :lol:
Maybe chris Paul will play with him 😂

New Threads