• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

It depends what network you’re watching
But there is.
And look the chinese virus suddenly disappeared when the lakers won :lol:

sure looks like it, and all IQ has disappeared as well.

and show this video to a random euro and he/she would say this is Guatemala. Is that how LA looks?? 😲

Except it was on the back of their jerseys, and 45 ft of letters on the court. Kind of hard to just watch basketball
View attachment 799538View attachment 799539View attachment 799540
my favorite was "Love Us"

skysports-jaylen-brown-kemba-walker_5090251.jpg

So if ISIS just said love us, we should?

Or if hemorrhoids could talk, we should just accept them and love them?

And who exactly is "us"? NBA players? What does he mean by us? "You people" are bad right? So who are us?

Agreed !!!! 90s the best of everything!!!!
Music, sports, etc.
yes, music these days is not even music.......... auto tune and mumble rap 🤢 🤮

and females these days: Oh, he brushed up against me (5 years ago) he is harassing me!! help, police!.......... then they go home and listen to stuff like this

and females these days: Oh, he brushed up against me (5 years ago) he is harassing me!! help, police!.......... then they go home and listen to stuff like this

Remember those days when listening to FM radio was fun and awesome?? And you even save those radio stations. Now 😪 I just turn everything off :lol:

good lord.

well since you’re a miami heat fan ....THIS IS FOR YOU :lol:

Back