• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

"Gonna be interesting to see the details on the Picks LA just gave NOLA. From what I understand the Pelicans didn’t want Lakers FRP next year. But through pick swaps they essentially have control of the Lakers draft for the next 7 years."

If the Lakers run into s*** luck like the Warriors this Finals, yikes. Otherwise we could probably call it even given LeGM and his posse are single tracked to take this gamble. I personally don't like the lack of security. Only time will tell.

David Griffin's time with the Cavs is a bit of a question mark. There was the Kevin Love deal but that was probably also all LeGM. Pelicans got a lot of options now. They could flip picks, the players they just got, etc.

"Gonna be interesting to see the details on the Picks LA just gave NOLA. From what I understand the Pelicans didn’t want Lakers FRP next year. But through pick swaps they essentially have control of the Lakers draft for the next 7 years."

If the Lakers run into s*** luck like the Warriors this Finals, yikes. Otherwise we could probably call it even given LeGM and his posse are single tracked to take this gamble. I personally don't like the lack of security. Only time will tell.

David Griffin's time with the Cavs is a bit of a question mark. There was the Kevin Love deal but that was probably also all LeGM. Pelicans got a lot of options now. They could flip picks, the players they just got, etc.
We back baby! Let's go Lakers... Here's to Lakers having a healthy season, adding a "shooter" plus a decent PG or superstar (Kawhi?)... Plus, prayers to KD and Klay to get well soon! I feel for that squad... Congrats to the Raptors though!

Ouch!! 7 effen years??? Damn. They better win atleast 3

Latest Posts

Back