• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ€ 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ā›¹šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Well atleast thatā€™s over lol. Paul George EXPENDABLE lmao šŸ˜‚, he wanted to play for okc now he got shipped to the clippers, now its gonna be interesting in the west. George is mediocre, as i said *** leonard lakers can win a chip without him now get some good players danny green, m maurice, etc.

I am counting on kuzma to be a legit all star this is his 3rd year, if he cannot improve heā€™s another scrub.

Lakers can pull this off.

Last edited:
Lakers got Bron and Davis and still ain't the best team in LA...

Jeeeeziz...

Well, nobody knows till the season starts.
The good thing is the nba is watchable again
I canā€™t wait, atleast leonard aint a ****** cupcake letā€™s see how he does and letā€™s see how the clippers responds when he asks for 30 games off due to load management :lol:. Bro youā€™re 28 and needs load management??? Weak asf imo. This is gonna be a good season.

Well, nobody knows till the season starts.
The good thing is the nba is watchable again
I canā€™t wait, atleast leonard aint a ****** cupcake letā€™s see how he does and letā€™s see how the clippers responds when he asks for 30 games off due to load management :lol:. Bro youā€™re 28 and needs load management??? Weak asf imo. This is gonna be a good season.

Philly gonna win it all

Donā€™t matter where he goes lakers gonna win a ring without him.

I dare him to go to the clippers :lol:.
OR sign a 5 year in canada.

See i have that hunch all along that he will sign as a clipper and i was right.

See i have that hunch all along that he will sign as a clipper and i was right.

He dont care what you think. Hes gonna be a contender no matter where he goes. Now teamed up with PG13?

Philly gonna win it all

I wouldnā€™t be surprised the door is open to any team this year, itā€™s just that it gotten a lot tougher in the west. Okc is done I guess nobody wants to play with a ball hog like wesbrook. Now he can average a quadruple double :lol:

I wouldnā€™t be surprised the door is open to any team this year, itā€™s just that it gotten a lot tougher in the west. Okc is done I guess nobody wants to play with a ball hog like wesbrook. Now he can average a quadruple double :lol:

Maybe chris Paul will play with him šŸ˜‚

@Ventruck we good bro
Cousins should be awesome this year. Roster getting deep now rondo, mcgee, kcp, cousins, quin cook.

Korver should be a good fit if they decided to get him.

Back