• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

@Ventruck we good bro
Cousins should be awesome this year. Roster getting deep now rondo, mcgee, kcp, cousins, quin cook.

Korver should be a good fit if they decided to get him.

There's potential in making it work, but I mean most of these guys are a "Plan B" after the Kawhi sweepstakes didn't pan out, and dragged out as far as they did.

I only really like that we kept JaVale and Rondo. Caruso, too, though my distaste in that signing is I wish the guy got a bigger contract elsewhere. Dude can ball. Also the most athletic white guy in the league. Guy deserves a pay day and a stable career.

I feel like KCP is only around because he's LeBron's boy under the same agent. He kinda did light up near end of the season, but I also think he could've been traded last season to experiment with someone else. I really don't like that. Rubs off like LeBron is doing his cancerous bulls*** in overriding our FO (and well, let's be honest, it's a mess). Open to the idea he can perform, but the reasons he got picked up, I'm not with it.

Cook....that would be great if he has a breakout year. He knows how to score. If the Warriors didn't get D'Lo, they'd probably miss Cook.

Cousins. I mean c'mon. I thought Warriors fans were complete twits for being all hyped about that signing. He was in desperation mode since he was injured, and they didn't keep JaVale so they were kinda desperate too. I was dead right about how that panned out. Cousins had a couple hero games, but weighed the team down more often than not. Now WE look like suckers after it being a known thing that no one was really interested in taking him. Upside of course is he has this offseason to hopefully come back into form. If he does. Great.

Jared Dudley....I don't know why the f*** we did that. Just like how we literally gave Zubac to the Clippers and now he's probably going to pan out as a key element in their depth. This is another signing I hope pans out/proves me wrong.

Danny Green....I think I we paid him too much. I like the pick up, though, because we could have him concentrate on defense and he'll get his open looks from 3 easily. Just wish we didn't pay that much.

Bit annoyed we didn't look at Monta Ellis. As far as I can recall, his "decline" in Indiana was all because coach shoved him in a corner so golden boy PG could lose games. By all means PG makes a great part of a core, but as "the guy" I never saw it. Monta Ellis, even if older, is a far advanced player. He was dissecting the 2014 championship Spurs team (which Kawhi guarding him). I do think refs won that series just so SAS could have their rematch with Miami.

You kinda just look at the way the Lakers are shaped. Sure Kawhi didn't come because the Clippers had a lot to offer, but I wouldn't be surprised that the LeBron-centric atmosphere in the Laker camp left huge distaste. We didn't get Brook or Robin Lopez. We didn't get D'Angelo Russell (albeit kinda due to waiting for Kawhi). Markeiff Morris didn't want none of this.

I mean LeBron was entertaining bringing in JR Smith. That's that senile "well that's my boy" bulls***. I'm sorry. JR Smith is only getting worse with age. In complete hindsight, 2016 was his only elite season since like, Denver in 2009. That's probably never coming back.

Korver. I like that guy. Kinda fits that Mike Miller/Shane Battier mold. I could say his time in Cleveland was just out of norm. He is aging though. Like "oh he looked good season" has zero guarantee this season.

Is this a formidable team in my eyes? Very much, as long as we don't suffer major injuries. I'm confident about team chemistry on the court at least. Coaching is probably gonna be my peak concern. It's not like we signed Chris Paul to an immovable contract.

I'm gonna be giving some of my attention to the Pels this year. Zo/Jrue/Ingram/Zion/Reddick/Okafor. Not a contender but likely gonna be fun to watch.

Last edited:
And now Russell Westbrook is headed to houston to join back up with James harden.

WTF?

@Litos

Hahahahaha good luck on that

Just look at this picture

Screenshot_20190711-204239_Samsung Internet.jpg

Come to think of it it’s a good trade for houston. Paul is done wesbrook can still play.

On how these two will play together beats me 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Come to think of it it’s a good trade for houston. Paul is done wesbrook can still play.

On how these two will play together beats me 🤭🤭🤭🤭

They didnt have a problem playing together. Durant was the one who was a problem

They didnt have a problem playing together. Durant was the one who was a problem

That way back harden was coming off the bench and wasn’t that of a star. Now harden is and is ball dominant shoots 50x a game havahabaahahH. So wesbrook is just gonna stand for 20 secs and wait for a pass from harden??? Hahahaahahah good job there. Wesbrick is an aweful 3pt shooter and a fr shooter. They just want to get rid of paul at thesame on the other end. Either way these two teams are fuked for the next 3-4 years 😭

That way back harden was coming off the bench and wasn’t that of a star. Now harden is and is ball dominant shoots 50x a game havahabaahahH. So wesbrook is just gonna stand for 20 secs and wait for a pass from harden??? Hahahaahahah good job there. Wesbrick is an aweful 3pt shooter and a fr shooter. They just want to get rid of paul at thesame on the other end. Either way these two teams are fuked for the next 3-4 years 😭

Westbrook isnt a scorer like Durant. Westbrook likes defense, assists, rebounds, steals he doesn't care about points so he will fit perfectly with harden

Back