• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

πŸ€ 2019-2020 NBA SEASON β›ΉπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

ℍ𝕦𝕀𝕙, π•˜π•  π•“π•’π•”π•œ π•₯𝕠 π•”π• π•π•π•–π•˜π•– π•“π• π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕗𝕠𝕠π•₯𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝 :lol:
CFB is 10x more exciting than chinese basketball!

3cydsr.jpg

Lakers disappointing first half, they gave up 60 pts defense SUCKS. That has to improve.......disappointing πŸ˜’

@Ventruck your lakers fuqing SUCKKKKKK!!!!!!
NO FUQING HEART, SUUUCK!!!!

Last edited:
Pels were fluid as hell on offense. Then Gentry sat Lonzo, and put in him a weird rotation for like a couple minutes of the 4th. Maybe there was some formality to not ruin Toronto's ring night, but FVV also lost his mind

Lakers still have that lazy and stagnant dynamic, it seems. Clippers are no joke though. Even before Kawhi and PG, they were drilling GSW in the playoffs.

Pels were fluid as hell on offense. Then Gentry sat Lonzo, and put in him a weird rotation for like a couple minutes of the 4th. Maybe there was some formality to not ruin Toronto's ring night, but FVV also lost his mind

Lakers still have that lazy and stagnant dynamic, it seems. Clippers are no joke though. Even before Kawhi and PG, they were drilling GSW in the playoffs.

yes i can see the clippers winning and i am serious
They have the heart and determination, these lakers suck especially james he has no impact HE IS DONE he should just retire, he is slow asf if you’re being guarded by beverly you should score 50 that’s stupid
and beverly has that last rebound, i shut the tv off disgusted. I didn’t believe the clippers hype, but i have to admit, it’s for real. Size didn’t even matter on this one it was the heart and determination and the lakers didn’t have that. James has become an old retiring king, HE IS DONE.

Back