• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

you see it's just too easy.

Would've been more fun to do it with the young core. But oh well. This is Laker fandom. Win so much, there's such a thing as a less interesting championship run. I already miss losing man. All these goofys hyping up their teams, when they're just fighting for second place. We literally just chilled and then decided to take the game home, like a last minute Taco Bell run at midnight. Yawn.

you see it's just too easy.

Would've been more fun to do it with the young core. But oh well. This is Laker fandom. Win so much, there's such a thing as a less interesting championship run. I already miss losing man. All these goofys hyping up their teams, when they're just fighting for second place. We literally just chilled and then decided to take the game home, like a last minute Taco Bell run at midnight. Yawn.

alex caruso baby is the GOAT :lol:

alex caruso baby is the GOAT :lol:

That's one of those rare things that make a Laker game interesting. When he yams like he did to Max Keebler the other day, that's the most interesting thing to come of the NBA week.

C'mon man he probably has a family don't do that to him.

Well so far they’re the best defensive team and they have an identity “defense” and they can also control the pace of the game. One thing is legit though THEY WILL BE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS FOR SURE THIS TIME. I told ventruck last year that i have doubts that they make it last year, this time surely. Now on winning it all???? That’s a long shot, but they’re in the right direction. That dude vogul can coach and now that they’re winning james cannot push him over. Plus i see james buying into the system which is good.

Damn ventruck lakers lost...i wished the pelicans got trash kuzma instead of ingram, dude is HORRIBLE.

well streak over, although that was a foul on the drive that was not called.

Like I said earlier. They're only going to lose out of boredom.

No Kawhi on these Raptors, that'd be like stealing candy from a baby.

The periodic Knicks rant

tbh every knicks fan I've observed does the same exact thing: rage about this team but somehow still remain fans.

Latest Posts

Back