• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

Suck it haters.

And no, Westbrook and Harden wouldn't have done anything to deter that. It's not like they would play defense. Capela isn't going to meet him at the 3-pt line to stop that Larry Bird barrage.

Suck it haters.

And no, Westbrook and Harden wouldn't have done anything to deter that. It's not like they would play defense. Capela isn't going to meet him at the 3-pt line to stop that Larry Bird barrage.
He was great as well as ingram.
7 3s damn!!!!

I like Kuzma, but I think some people have been leaning in his favor just to spite Lonzo in the previous two seasons.

Kuzma can score, and generally puts in the effort on the floor. But his passing and defense aren't really all that. So if he's not shooting right, there's not much to him. Green and Bradley's worth stand in their IQ and experience. And that's what's so nice about our lineup. We've got veterans who've played in deep stretches, some knowing what a ring looks like. People talk(ed) about how Spurs basketball is so textbook, the Lakers right now kinda exist in that same vein —a collection of players who have the actual winning experience and are on the same page. Of course I would've liked to take the hard route and win with the young core, but yeah, this is elite basketball.

LeBron played this card in Miami — stacking Rashard and Miller and Battier (and Ray). Real pitfall imo is age and injury. You only have so many years to attempt this before players legit hit their decline or pile up injuries because of age, and then it's a hard drop.

Wow. The Hawks stun the Spurs 121-120, coming from a 14 point deficit. The win ends a 21 game losing streak in the Alamo. The Hawks last won in San Antonio on February 15. 1997.

Trae Young scored 31; Cam Reddish scored 22; John Collins and Kevin Huerter scored 18 each.

That's what those scumbag spurs and cooky old Pop get for refusing to hand over Kawhi.

But then again we wanted nothing to do with Uncle Dennis.

And then the Hawks get shot up by the Pistons 136-103. Detroit shot at a blistering 59.6% rate

Latest Posts

Back