• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

SmartSelect_20200127-003259_Twitter.jpg

It's honestly been surreal, in a bad time to be amazed/happy about anything. I mean LeBron's timing, and the coincidence of it being in Philly. Honestly strange how life works.

******* are already cashing in on kobe's death.... fanatics review on trustpilot. :rolleyes:

I purchased a Kobe Bryant photo with a game used basketball. I bought without knowing of Kobe's tragic death. Today, Fanatics sends me an email and advises that due to Kobe's death, they are cancelling my order and refunding my money. They will most likely sell what I bought for much more money. Do not buy anything from this phony company.

Fanatics is rated "Bad" with 1.2 / 5 on Trustpilot

******* are already cashing in on kobe's death.... fanatics review on trustpilot. :rolleyes:

I purchased a Kobe Bryant photo with a game used basketball. I bought without knowing of Kobe's tragic death. Today, Fanatics sends me an email and advises that due to Kobe's death, they are cancelling my order and refunding my money. They will most likely sell what I bought for much more money. Do not buy anything from this phony company.

Fanatics is rated "Bad" with 1.2 / 5 on Trustpilot
Yup that’s expected.

In 2016 comedy central had a short lived series called "The Legend of Chamberlain Heights" in which an episode titled "The End of Days" actually predicted Kobes death by way of helicopter.

(Comedy central has removed all trace of this footage so it is titled incorrectly on youtube to avoid deletion)

A backpack belonging to former NBA star Allen Iverson and containing $500,000 worth of jewelry was stolen Monday, according to multiple reports.

The incident took place Monday around 10:30 a.m. at the Sofitel Hotel in Philadelphia.

Police did not identify who owned the backpack, but multiple reports say it belonged to Iverson.

Police say they are looking for a black male who is approximately 20 years old. The suspect is approximately 6 feet tall with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a dark-colored jacket, red shirt, dark pants and black and white sneakers.

😅 😂 🤣

😒 :rolleyes:

In 2016 comedy central had a short lived series called "The Legend of Chamberlain Heights" in which an episode titled "The End of Days" actually predicted Kobes death by way of helicopter.

(Comedy central has removed all trace of this footage so it is titled incorrectly on youtube to avoid deletion)

but he lived though?

maxresdefault.jpg

Back