• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2019 MLB Season Thread

Imagine an english or Italian football team telling their fans to quiet down and don't do anything to offend the other teams fans or players...... 🤣😆................... 🖕
It wouldn’t happen - and the player who said it would get abuse for the entire game every time he went near the ball

It wouldn’t happen - and the player who said it would get abuse for the entire game every time he went near the ball
exactly..... i can't believe this ****. America used to be rough and hard to the bone. How the **** did so many people over there get so weak and soft. It's a foam tomahawk that fans are playing with and singing a silly song, they ain't dissing nobody!

You are telling 20,000 people to stop, because of one player... on the opposing team!... are you fukking kidding me?
I feel bad for Q, he's a big Braves fan

Last edited:
Italy: Stop throwing bananas on the field after that black player.

America: Stop singing and waving that foam tomahawk ....
okay, we will take them away from fans and tell them to stop singing.

🤮 🙄
these fools need a reality check, they don't know what real problems look like if it bit them in the ass

Last edited:
1570683354077.png

Dodgers gone ..... wow !

This is on Roberts. It’s already questionable why a 100 win team isn’t comfortable with their dedicated relief pitchers. It’s even more so that he would put Kershaw in this position again. Has he not learned his lesson yet?

Last edited:
Back