• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2019 MLB Season Thread

Braves take the series against the Cardinals in extra innings.

Brewers avert the sweep thanks to Yelich.

The Rangers were wild on the mound and the Angels made them pay for it.

The Athletics won 9 in a row.

Kansas City walked off the Yankees, ending their 7 game winning streak.

The Pirates flag did not fly today.

The Mets go 6-1 on their homestand, ending it with a win over the terrible Tigers.

The Rockies walk off the Orioles.

Cavan Biggio was called up to the Blue Jays and promptly hits a homer. The Jays beat up the Padres 10-1

The Nats cooled off the surging Marlins, securing their first sweep of the season.

The White Sox were blanked by the Twins.

Don't look now, but the Astros are leading the AL in wins and Run Diff, and they are doing it without Springer, Altuve and Correa...

Just sayin...

I'll check back in in about a month when they've built up a 15+ game cushion in the AL West...

Don't look now, but the Astros are leading the AL in wins and Run Diff, and they are doing it without Springer, Altuve and Correa...

Just sayin...

I'll check back in in about a month when they've built up a 15+ game cushion in the AL West...
Not much competition in that division lol
Seattle started out great... and sucked.
The Angels can't get anywhere.
The Rangers suck.
The Athletics are a plucky bunch. That's about it lol. The way the AL is set up, a wild card slot is hard to come by with the Rays, Red Sox, Twins, Indians, etc. If the As can't chase yall down, they are toast.

Not much competition in that division lol
Seattle started out great... and sucked.
The Angels can't get anywhere.
The Rangers suck.
The Athletics are a plucky bunch. That's about it lol. The way the AL is set up, a wild card slot is hard to come by with the Rays, Red Sox, Twins, Indians, etc. If the As can't chase yall down, they are toast.
We could play our entire AAA team and probably win the division by a couple of games...

We're just taking it easy before real baseball starts in September 🤘🏼

Too soon. My heart is aching

Me too. I was having so much fun watching him play. He is better to watch in person. He was an instant fan favorite in Philly because he is Maximum Effort all the time. Great player. He said he wants to be in the locker room and in the dugout as much as he can for the rest of the season. Awesome teammate. I can see why he is your favorite player.

Me too. I was having so much fun watching him play. He is better to watch in person. He was an instant fan favorite in Philly because he is Maximum Effort all the time. Great player. He said he wants to be in the locker room and in the dugout as much as he can for the rest of the season. Awesome teammate. I can see why he is your favorite player.
Complete class act. He did so much for kids when in the Burgh. Great team leader. I will never forgive Nutting for not making sure he retired a Pirate

Back