• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2019 MLB Season Thread

The Boston Red Sox used their video replay room to steal signs from opposing pitchers and catchers during their 2018 World Series championship season, according to a report published Tuesday by The Athletic.

Citing three anonymous people who were with the Red Sox in 2018, The Athletic reported that Boston players would visit the replay room to decipher their opponents' sign sequence and then relay the information to the dugout.

Last edited:
The only reason the Asstros and Red Cocks won the world series over the Dodgers... @Litos
Tend to agree, but i think this cheating was not used in the postseason. believe i read that somewhere, they could not use the monitors in the playoffs.
But if AJ Hinch is fired, so should cora of the red sox, he was on both the 17 and 18 teams that defeated the dodgers!

Tend to agree, but i think this cheating was not used in the postseason. believe i read that somewhere, they could not use the monitors in the playoffs.
But if AJ Hinch is fired, so should cora of the red sox, he was on both the 17 and 18 teams that defeated the dodgers!

It was found that it was in fact used during the playoffs.

Fired?

Cora should be placed on the permanently ineligible list. I'd rather see him on it then Pete Rose. None of these dudes deserve to be in the league and the Astros are still looking for a world series now. They recieved an unprecedented $5M fine and lost draft pics etc. The problem is the MLB cant have an absent winner for that year so they technically have to let houston keep their title but they are now the Patriots of the MLB.

The only reason the Asstros and Red Cocks won the world series over the Dodgers... @Litos

Damn that sucks for Dodgers fans. Yall been waiting for one and should of had two in a row but got cheated out of them and cant get them back.

Their system of cheating was so efficient that it was a title in two places two years in a row.

I remember everyone saying that Astros team was one of the greatest teams of all time and they were a dynasty.

That's a funny way to spell "cheaters"

Damn that sucks for Dodgers fans. Yall been waiting for one and should of had two in a row but got cheated out of them and cant get them back.

Their system of cheating was so efficient that it was a title in two places two years in a row.

I remember everyone saying that Astros team was one of the greatest teams of all time and they were a dynasty.

Yeah man, disappointing that teams have to cheat to win.

Problem is, those Astros teams were stacked....6 or 7 all stars...+ future HOF pitchers. there was no reason to cheat .

it was very stupid ! bet that Alex Cora is behind the whole thing

It was found that it was in fact used during the playoffs.

Fired?

Cora should be placed on the permanently ineligible list. I'd rather see him on it then Pete Rose. None of these dudes deserve to be in the league and the Astros are still looking for a world series now. They recieved an unprecedented $5M fine and lost draft pics etc. The problem is the MLB cant have an absent winner for that year so they technically have to let houston keep their title but they are now the Patriots of the MLB.
Public execution would be better, like in the old days.
Make baseball great again :)

Back