• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2023-2024 NBA season/playoffs 🏀

congrats to the bucks 2021 champs
giannis it’s his league now 💪💪

c paul playoffs dud, adds to his legacy?? Finals dud :rofl:

i see the passing of the torch to the freak.

Every considered star/super star is in their 30s now the only competition is davis (laughable here) he would be probably out 3 yrs if he suffered that leg injury giannis did :rofl: :rofl:
give credit to where it’s due…bucks 2021 champs!!!
76589D57-C9CA-4D4C-B9B1-3CAC4EA64847.gif

Literally anyone as long as I don't have to watch Space Jam or Kyrie celebrating a championship. ;). Youth does not equate to winning, so need to wait for the next crop of stars to mature.

Epic games by Giannis. Suns fell a bit flat, but still some great games to watch.

Well deserved finals MVP!

I miss seeing two all star caliber team going at it in the finals, Miami with Lebron, D-Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, the birdman, superintendent Chalmers Vs, San Antonio With Timmy D, Kawhi , Tony Parker, and the rest.... now that was some entertaining basketball!

Last couple of years have not been close to that level, and how could it be, with only 1 or 2 stars on each team.

Well, if even Toronto and now the Bucks can win a chip, NY have to be next !

I miss seeing two all star caliber team going at it in the finals, Miami with Lebron, D-Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, the birdman, superintendent Chalmers Vs, San Antonio With Timmy D, Kawhi , Tony Parker, and the rest.... now that was some entertaining basketball!

Last couple of years have not been close to that level, and how could it be, with only 1 or 2 stars on each team.

Well, if even Toronto and now the Bucks can win a chip, NY have to be next !
Here are the last 2 years

1) Disney bubble that didn't really count

2) Rushed and forced season that saw some elite all stars go down with injuries that changed the entire landscape of the playoffs

As you see, the two healthiest teams played in the Finals when they would have never made the Finals in the first place 😑

Latest Posts

Back