• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

๐Ÿ€ 2023-2024 NBA season/playoffs ๐Ÿ€

What about Jordanโ€™s 69 on the Celtics?
He scored 63 points against Dennis Johnson and Danny Ainge hahaha !!!!

Durant can drop 60 on both of those dudes in one half ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

also, 17 boards, 48 minutes and 10 dimes - that stat line belongs to one person only - Kevin "Slim Reaper" Durantula ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Another thing I'll mention is that Durant's all time performance overshadowed Harden's performance: 5 points, 1-10fg and 0-8 3pt

I get that he's still hurt, but just the mere fact that he's out on the floor in uniform, scares the bejesus out of opponents, because they know what he can do...

he played A LOT of minutes too - he needs to rest and come back for Game 6 healthier and more efficient...

Another thing I'll mention is that Durant's all time performance overshadowed Harden's performance: 5 points, 1-10fg and 0-8 3pt

I get that he's still hurt, but just the mere fact that he's out on the floor in uniform, scares the bejesus out of opponents, because they know what he can do...

he played A LOT of minutes too - he needs to rest and come back for Game 6 healthier and more efficient...
Dude, letโ€™s be real. Harden sucks under pressure. Always has, always will. Regular season he kicks all sort of ass. But come playoff time every year he turns into a little beyatch. He hasnโ€™t proven me wrong in 12 years and Iโ€™ve been wanting to be wrong! He is a headcase.

Dude, letโ€™s be real. Harden sucks under pressure. Always has, always will. Regular season he kicks all sort of ass. But come playoff time every year he turns into a little beyatch. He hasnโ€™t proven me wrong in 12 years and Iโ€™ve been wanting to be wrong! He is a headcase.
27.8pts 10.5ast and 7.2reb on 55%fg a game against the Celtics is NOT beyatch numbers...

he killed them with little effort - he had a triple double in game 5 !!!

27.8pts 10.5ast and 7.2reb on 55%fg a game against the Celtics is NOT beyatch numbers...

he killed them with little effort - he had a triple double in game 5 !!!
His stats always looks good when his team is winning. When the games count he fades! You know this to be true! Look at what he did in Houston. And what he did in the last Nets game. He has never been the โ€œManโ€. He is lucky he ended up with two Alpha Dogs on the Nets because he is a Beta Dog. I have no faith in Harden. And he proves this time and time again. 0-8 in three pointers wide open???? Heโ€™s done that before in the playoffs in the last ten years. I want to be wrong. I want him to take the monkey off his back because I like Harden and he has mad game. He just canโ€™t play under pressure.

His stats always looks good when his team is winning. When the games count he fades! You know this to be true! Look at what he did in Houston. And what he did in the last Nets game. He has never been the โ€œManโ€. He is lucky he ended up with two Alpha Dogs on the Nets because he is a Beta Dog. I have no faith in Harden. And he proves this time and time again. 0-8 in three pointers wide open???? Heโ€™s done that before in the playoffs in the last ten years. I want to be wrong. I want him to take the monkey off his back because I like Harden and he has mad game. He just canโ€™t play under pressure.
Your team is so trash unreal!!! They can not even beat the flippers without Kawheelchair ๐Ÿ˜’. Looks like itโ€™s over.

Back