• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1600303942334.jpg

Good for America. Curious to see the data behind minority groups that are still under the median though. What's the correlation between those individuals and their educational background.

I know a large percentage of our Hispanic community does not end up pursuing higher education so they can help their parents bring in more income for their families. How can we provide more opportunities for lower-income students to become successful and not fall back into the lower bracket? Though it is good to see poverty rates dropping.

1600356693047.png

Good for America. Curious to see the data behind minority groups that are still under the median though. What's the correlation between those individuals and their educational background.

I know a large percentage of our Hispanic community does not end up pursuing higher education so they can help their parents bring in more income for their families. How can we provide more opportunities for lower-income students to become successful and not fall back into the lower bracket? Though it is good to see poverty rates dropping.

View attachment 789825
I love how people always bring up race. Good policy is good policy because it would benefit anyone regardless of their skin color. Bad policy is bad policy because it would adversely impact anyone regardless of their skin color. Why does there have to be race specific initiatives or policies??

I love how people always bring up race. Good policy is good policy because it would benefit anyone regardless of their skin color. Bad policy is bad policy because it would adversely impact anyone regardless of their skin color. Why does there have to be race specific initiatives or policies??
You don't care to understand why there is such a difference between annual household incomes between racial groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back