• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't care to understand why there is such a difference between annual household incomes between racial groups?
Why is there difference between annual household incomes between racial groups?
I look forward to your reply and answer.

I don’t know. That’s why I am interested in learning more about these trends
Could it be that some are smarter than others, and thereby get higher paying jobs?

I mean you wants the best for the job, right?

Oh wait, that was before.... like years ago.

No wonder the western world is turning into sh!t 💩:drinks:

Could it be that some are smarter than others, and thereby get higher paying jobs?

I mean you wants the best for the job, right?

Oh wait, that was before.... like years ago.

No wonder the western world is turning into sh!t 💩:drinks:
It could be a work ethic. Asians do earn more per capita than any other race, and they have a great work ethic. Or it could be LBJ's welfare state, or both.

As long as everyone remembers that what may be important to them doesn’t have to be the same as what’s important for their neighbor.

The lack of tolerance for differing views/experiences in this country is what’s turned it into the clownshow we currently are.

Wise words spoken here, though clownshow is a kindness to the country as it is now, whereas a dumpster fire afloat down the River Styx without Charon to guide it. Though I do agree wholly with what you’re saying.

Interesting that you claim that those on the left are more intolerant than those on the right. My experience is exactly the opposite of that. A single case in point.

Step-dad's buddy was going on about politics, clearly a right winger. I mean, an over-the-top conspiracy guy. He asked my opinion of the candidates, so I was honest and told him that I was no Trump supporter (hated the guy since high school, to be perfectly clear, after reading 'art of the deal'. What a load of bullshit that was.)

Before I could explain that I'm no Biden supporter, either, dude gets in my face (literally. I could have kissed the guy) and threatens to shoot me on the spot. Ol' boy never learned that it's a bad idea to **** with somebody from small town America. He got educated on the spot, the hard, fast way.

Now...fast forward a bit.

A similar conversation comes up with some friends (Again, to be clear, I have friends all over the political map. The right wingers are the loudest, least educated about issues, strangely enough. Imagine that.) I was asked about the candidates. I explained that I was no Biden guy.

The reaction I got?
"Huh. Okay, that's cool."
That was it. No threats of violence, of "unfriending" or anything else.

So...intolerance?
I'm not gonna call bullshit on your claims, but I'll counter them with my own.
BOTH sides are intolerant, full stop. The subject of what their intolerance covers is the only difference.

At the end of the day, one thing is clear, and will remain so.

My vote is MY vote.
Don't push your brand of politics on me, keep your bullshit to yourself.
And like religion, and your private bits...keep your politics to yourself, too.
Quite well said.

It could be a work ethic. Asians do earn more per capita than any other race, and they have a great work ethic. Or it could be LBJ's welfare state, or both.
It's like Candace Owens said about her asian friend vs her black friends when they were younger. The asian friend always got help with her studies from her parents and her parents made sure her studies were done before any fun stuff. The black friends, not so much. She said most barely had a parental presence, much less any help and/or guidance. Its cultural. Government policy can't change that!

FB_IMG_1600451859386.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back