• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't, I'm observant and not dumb. I'm also not a proponent of damaging innocent people's property because my feelings got hurt 🤷🏻‍♂️
When have I ever encouraged or condoned violence? You are the one who seems to thrive off of hatred, continually attacking and trolling those who don't agree with you on this forum. I am done with you.

When have I ever encouraged or condoned violence? You are the one who seems to thrive off of hatred, continually attacking and trolling those who don't agree with you on this forum. I am done with you.

good block him :lol: about time :grin:

Good. I dont care to associate with someone who would even remotely attempt to justify criminals rioting, looting, and destroying innocent peoples' property because they feel some sort of grievance.

afb1d6286b213d981ff44ec6dda8c320.jpg
2202447129c39da2314e9dedbb240f4c.jpg
when-you-should-try-it-sometime.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back