• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 Whisker

Wore mine today while driving and enjoyed them. The coverage is nice and they are still light weight. I do not notice the etching at all on mine. It could be where my eye line is located while I'm wearing them. Will leave the order active for the tungsten pair.

I just got off chat with glassesonweb. Supposedly they contacted distributor and they will be shipped next week. I believe u ordered from them also. I have 3 more coming, carbon, red and another saphire. So the 2 to 4 business shipping days is bunk. Is it to much to ask for honesty these days? Attached is the response from them

I did notice I can't find the whisker on their site now. Hah, guess we will see if they send us our pairs.

-SK

I did notice I can't find the whisker on their site now. Hah, guess we will see if they send us our pairs.

-SK
My first order of the red ones and the blue iridium shipped today, my 2nd that i ordered, the carbons 2 days later is still processing. I did email another site and they responded that the whiskers are backordered from the distributor. So i think we ordered as soon as they posted so we should be good. I feel better that the delay isn't due to the site we ordered from but the demand for them and the delay getting from the distributor.

My first order of the red ones and the blue iridium shipped today, my 2nd that i ordered, the carbons 2 days later is still processing. I did email another site and they responded that the whiskers are backordered from the distributor. So i think we ordered as soon as they posted so we should be good. I feel better that the delay isn't due to the site we ordered from but the demand for them and the delay getting from the distributor.
Thanks for the update. I definitely want to see the red ones when you get them as I'm sure many others do too.

There in. Love the red ones, the carbon are pretty nice as well. No issues with the etching on any except the blue. Here's the pics.

IMG_20200912_102622.jpg

IMG_20200912_102608.jpg

IMG_20200912_102541.jpg

IMG_20200912_102602.jpg

IMG_20200912_102906.jpg

IMG_20200912_102911.jpg

Great to see the other color ways are in fact available in other methods. I like the Ruby/Gunmetal mix. Love it for the Ejectors and Holbrook Metals I have in the same combo.

Latest Posts

Back