• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 Whisker

ProvenGo may also have them. I havent looked there yet but they also do military sales of SI items.

I love these!! Where did you end up finding them
Most of the color combos, you can find just about anywhere, but the Matte/Prizm Grey are a little more elusive. They ARE on Amazon, but above MSRP. Best bet is the SI Oakley Store if you can access it or know someone who can. I might have found someone who can access the store so I’m hoping I can get them to order a set for me but we’ll see...

Prizm grey gradient is a fantastic lens. The top is closer to prizm black, the bottom is slightly lighter than prizm grey. I have very light sensitive eyes and absolutely love these. they handle very bright sunlight, yet I like them because I can read screens better when looking down. The only way they could be any better is if they were polarized!

2BA18A3A-8F2E-435C-93BE-CBF7AC99AD34.jpeg

Prizm grey gradient is a fantastic lens. The top is closer to prizm black, the bottom is slightly lighter than prizm grey. I have very light sensitive eyes and absolutely love these. they handle very bright sunlight, yet I like them because I can read screens better when looking down. The only way they could be any better is if they were polarized!

View attachment 862326
I really wanted to check out the Gradient Lens, but locally the only Whiskers I could find had the Prizm Black lenses.
Polarized, I’m still not sure about. I have a pair of the Scuderia Carbon Blades and love the Ruby lens, but the Polarized is wasted on me, which is why I am looking at the Matte/Prizm Grey Whiskers.

Gotcha- i have the ejectors in the prizm grey gradient because the whisker just isn’t tall enough for me to notice the Gradient effect/see the benefit. I think the grey gradient is definitely lighter overall than prizm black polarized, probably about on par with tungsten/ruby/lenses that let about 15% light through, but I think they feel darker because of the grey base vs contrast base.

Latest Posts

Back