• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 Whisker

I had a pair of Whiskers Gen.1.
Was not for me.
I could not care less for a Gen.3 made by Lux.
Bought a mint Set of Whisker Bronze Pol. Lenses and send them to Wavecloud to become Juliets.

I had a pair of Whiskers Gen.1.
Was not for me.
I could not care less for a Gen.3 made by Lux.
Bought a mint Set of Whisker Bronze Pol. Lenses and send them to Wavecloud to become Juliets.

thE new whisker seems like the lens could be used for a Juliet

Still have the original whisker with prescription lenses, I am looking at the square wire or these. What do you guys think?

They have these listed on the site now. Dam... @Onza I really want to get these and the pics of them you took are amazing the sapphire is really really sick.

I like that someone else likes taking pics where the color of the lens is at its deepest. I have a big deal at taking pics and getting the lighting perfect and the camera angle perfect where the color is deep and rich.

They have these listed on the site now. Dam... @Onza I really want to get these and the pics of them you took are amazing the sapphire is really really sick.

I like that someone else likes taking pics where the color of the lens is at its deepest. I have a big deal at taking pics and getting the lighting perfect and the camera angle perfect where the color is deep and rich.

#oakleyperv

Back