• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 Whisker

Great to see the other color ways are in fact available in other methods. I like the Ruby/Gunmetal mix. Love it for the Ejectors and Holbrook Metals I have in the same combo.
I have the ruby Ejector also and love them as well. They are very similar sunglasses with the Ejector being larger. The whiskers are now midsize in my opinion with there not being any metal framed smaller size options in this style. The wheelhouse are nice i have 2, they are shorter lengthwise but about the same height as the Ejector.

2020 brown w/ tungsten

IMG-2335.jpg

Did they come in today? They look nicer then i thought, im usually not a fan of the bronze/tan tungsten look. Hows the etching and ru going to get the ruby? The're my favorite pair for now. I think my iridium etching was a bad job. Ill contact oakley and see what they say. Congrats!!
Yep, came in today. Etching is not noticeable to me. I don't have plans to get the ruby pair just yet.

SI Whiskers are now up as well. 2 SI Versions both matte black, one with Prizm Black Polarized the other with Prizm Grey Polarized.

They actually brought them back 😲. I think I know what I'm going to be buying soon. I've been waiting for them to bring them back for years.

I love my original Whiskers, but they're starting to show their age.

Just ordered a pair through my SI account (which I honestly had forgotten about since I don't use it that much).

Can't wait to get these, they should be here around the 20th.

Last edited:
Anyone know of anywhere to get the SI Whiskers (Matte/Grey) aside from the Oakley SI Store? I tried the Whiskers in Carbon/Prizm Black, but the lenses are just too dark and I don't think the Grey Gradient will work for me. But if anyone has the Grey Gradient and can let me know how they are as opposed to the Prism Grey, I would be glad to hear it.

Back