• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

hmm, must have been the low grade resolution photos that fooled me, and the magazines just looked too long.
But i guess they in fact are M4's ..... makes sense since several hundred thousands of them have fallen into the wrong hands.....SMH :rolleyes:

Trying to arm cowards and expect them to stand up for themselves was a foolish idea to begin with.....

Afghan army: 300.000 men
Taliban 75.000 men

and they ran like chickens 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️
Per the link you posted, the Badri 313 Battalion does use the M4.
Yeah the Afghan Army ran like chickens for sure! If that was the Soviet Army they would have been shot on the spot.

Per the link you posted, the Badri 313 Battalion does use the M4.
Yeah the Afghan Army ran like chickens for sure! If that was the Soviet Army they would have been shot on the spot.
Speaking of that, i was also pretty naive to think the US Army (+ 20 other allies ) could defeat someone the Russians couldn't. They aren't exactly slouches.

Of course, we must also remember that enemy got help from one of the best, so we can't blame the Russians too much. 😆

YouTube comments full of gold:

"This mujahideen seems to be great people , hope they rule the land one day."

Speaking of that, i was also pretty naive to think the US Army (+ 20 other allies ) could defeat someone the Russians couldn't. They aren't exactly slouches.

Of course, we must also remember that enemy got help from one of the best, so we can't blame the Russians too much. 😆

YouTube comments full of gold:

"This mujahideen seems to be great people , hope they rule the land one day."
Yeah, it's funny how no advanced military could defeat Afghanistan. Aren't al qaeda and the Taliban offsprings of the mujahideen? I remember hearing that somewhere.

23C9D740-D23A-49DF-B685-D77C784C1B18.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back