• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

I’ll make a prediction about Sleepy Joe. He’ll step down as President in his first term. The poor man is obviously suffering from the beginning stages of Alzheimer’s. Harris will take over for a while before Hillary takes the Throne. :focus-97:
This Throne?

D3V5DH4ZRZDHLAZNQ66CNA5RFQ.jpg

i-approve.jpg

Racist pedo biden clearly suffers from something
I can agree he is sleepy, as I would be too at that age (hell I’m sleepy now) but pedo and racist are terms that get thrown around waaaay to much to anyone you don’t like and should be beneath any decent human being. You don’t have to agree with the dudes political views but we are better than accusing people of serious allegations without evidence.

I can agree he is sleepy, as I would be too at that age (hell I’m sleepy now) but pedo and racist are terms that get thrown around waaaay to much to anyone you don’t like and should be beneath any decent human being. You don’t have to agree with the dudes political views but we are better than accusing people of serious allegations without evidence.
It's been proven that biden is both a racist and a pedo so you're wrong, I am not accusing people of serious allegations without evidence.

That is true, but what Joe said here is indeed racist.

Something like this have Donald T never said, even though he is the one who always was accused of being a racist

check out the YouTube comments! 😊

Also:
"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids." - Joe Biden, 2019

That is true, but what Joe said here is indeed racist.

Something like this have Donald T never said, even though he is the one who always was accused of being a racist

check out the YouTube comments! 😊

Also:
"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids." - Joe Biden, 2019
Anyone with an IQ above 0 can see that biden's comments are, indeed, racist. Those that say it's not are in denial.

Back