• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Sorry, boobs on a man is not that great imo........ of course, that is a highly controversial opinion these days.

Mods, please don't ban me.😢🙏..... .....i love Bruce Banner Jenner and all that stuff!
Hahaha. You're looking into it waaaaaaay too much. You're supposed to just look at the shake, laugh that this is on a political thread, and move on. I absolutely apologize for anything that I do that may cause anyone to envision penises.

Image updated

giphy-2.gif

Last edited:

🤡 sanctions are working, just not on Russia 🤡

The price of oil is so high that Russia stands to earn more in 2022 than in 2021

Despite sanctions from the EU and the US, 2022 looks set to be the most lucrative year ever for Russia's oil and gas industry.

translate with chrome browser

Prisen på olie er så høj, at Rusland står til at tjene mere i 2022 end i 2021

your take @Inkkoonce ?
True i guess, the only one suffering are the one’s doing the sanctioning….

True i guess, the only one suffering are the one’s doing the sanctioning….
absolutely........ the EU and the US leaders have their head up their asses, they believe the world is only made up of Europe and north america......

when in fact russia just sells gas and oil to the rest of the world, india, china, pakistan , the list goes on and on of countries with combined billions of people.

imagine having such bloated heads that you think you have the power to shut down other countries.
you just lost a war that lasted 20 goddamn years, where you had all the latest high tech gear and the other side had fukking goats to carry food and guns!!

who the hell do you think you are?
and now you are only hurting your own citizens with all your sanctions! **** you!

absolutely........ the EU and the US leaders have their head up their asses, they believe the world is only made up of Europe and north america......

when in fact russia just sells gas and oil to the rest of the world, india, china, pakistan , the list goes on and on of countries with combined billions of people.

imagine having such bloated heads that you think you have the power to shut down other countries.
you just lost a war that lasted 20 goddamn years, where you had all the latest high tech gear and the other side had fukking goats to carry food and guns!!

who the hell do you think you are?
and now you are only hurting your own citizens with all your sanctions! **** you!
Eyyyyy dont blame me
03775BE5-7BCE-4986-9447-D3753A2493B6.gif

Hey, I'm just an old fart Cold War and Gulf War military vet, so I don't know everything about everything, but for me, any excuse to be a sharp stick up Russia's ass is good enough for me. I was 2/27th Field Artillery at Fulda Gap from '81 to '83 and wished every day they'd give it a go. At least Joe isn't sucking Putin's **** like the last guy.

Hey, I'm just an old fart Cold War and Gulf War military vet, so I don't know everything about everything, but for me, any excuse to be a sharp stick up Russia's ass is good enough for me. I was 2/27th Field Artillery at Fulda Gap from '81 to '83 and wished every day they'd give it a go. At least Joe isn't sucking Putin's **** like the last guy.
he was not sucking his ****......... DT told Putin he would bomb Moscow if he invaded another country.

Russia waited till Joe was prez before invading. what does that tell us!?

Biden is the one sucking ****. along with EU leaders. Including my PM.

only ones getting something sharp up the ass is us........ the regular US and EU citizens

Latest Posts

Back