• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

how and why can you vote by mail on election day?
why show up with your envelope.... why not vote like normal on the day then?

Here were i live you have to drop it off at least a week or so before the election, so it can be counted on election night.

very strange laws and ways to hold election in the US.... no wonder election fraud theories are always circulating.

how and why can you vote by mail on election day?
why show up with your envelope.... why not vote like normal on the day then?

Here were i live you have to drop it off at least a week or so before the election, so it can be counted on election night.

very strange laws and ways to hold election in the US.... no wonder election fraud theories are always circulating.
Simple. Because it is much harder to cheat if one has to show up in person to vote. But instead of talking about election integrity, they talk about election suppression. That way they can come up with other ways to cheat the system. Seems no one wants a system you CANNOT cheat. Left or right.

Simple. Because it is much harder to cheat if one has to show up in person to vote. But instead of talking about election integrity, they talk about election suppression. That way they can come up with other ways to cheat the system. Seems no one wants a system you CANNOT cheat. Left or right.
but why show up in person with a mail in vote?
-

MLB all star game was moved from Atlanta in 2021.... MLB said new voter laws were racist......... what was it Atlanta wanted, i never figured it out.

but why show up in person with a mail in vote?
Idiocy.

MLB all star game was moved from Atlanta in 2021.... MLB said new voter laws were racist......... what was it Atlanta wanted, i never figured it out.
Try and come up with laws to try and stop people from cheating elections, and all one has to do nowadays is say it's "RACIST". Sad because people are actually swayed by the bull.

4l7n3n.jpg

Back