• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

I miss @ItnStln . Where have you been? Out ridin’ the trail and roping steer?
You remembered my post about Cowboy boots! No sir, I've been working as bills, and child support don't pay themselves! I've been getting into other hobbies but I'm bored with them for now.

You remembered my post about Cowboy boots! No sir, I've been working as bills, and child support don't pay themselves! I've been getting into other hobbies but I'm bored with them for now.
How did the boots work out? Didja round up some country girls?

How did the boots work out? Didja round up some country girls?
They're great, I'm going to have to get another pair or two. And yes, it works with the country girls. I still need a hat, but at least the boots and my leather jacket go great together.

They're great, I'm going to have to get another pair or two. And yes, it works with the country girls. I still need a hat, but at least the boots and my leather jacket go great together.
I bet they do.😉

Another unmanned object shot down on the outskirts of Deadhorse Alaska? Did they use another $300,000 missile? The gun system would have cost the taxpayers several hundred dollars.

Another unmanned object shot down on the outskirts of Deadhorse Alaska? Did they use another $300,000 missile? The gun system would have cost the taxpayers several hundred dollars.
you can't use the gun on a balloon. I believe Mover explains it in the below movie. Essentially the rounds need something to impact on and they will simply go through the balloon.

you can't use the gun on a balloon. I believe Mover explains it in the below movie. Essentially the rounds need something to impact on and they will simply go through the balloon.
BS! I was an armament person for over 21yrs & was on the A-10, F-15, F-117 and witnessed what the gun systems can truly do on numerous ranges. Yes, the balloon would not have come down as fast but the gun system would’ve had the same results.

BS! I was an armament person for over 21yrs & was on the A-10, F-15, F-117 and witnessed what the gun systems can truly do on numerous ranges. Yes, the balloon would not have come down as fast but the gun system would’ve had the same results.
I believe the other concern was wanting it down ASAP. Also, I don't believe the F-117 had a gun, just 2 bombs.

Latest Posts

Back