• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Anyone with an IQ above 0 can see that biden's comments are, indeed, racist. Those that say it's not are in denial.
Yeah, the comment “if you don’t vote Democrat you ain’t black” is racist. But saying something racist doesn’t make you a racist.

I want to like Biden, and I was really hoping he would have a unifying speech to cool down the temperature right now. But instead he talked about how the BLM protesters were treated worse than the ones at the capital. Can we just have a non partisan speech from both sides for once? I think right now, it’s something we really need.
Wouldn’t that be nice. The whole system needs a reboot. Get rid of all the Democrats and Republicans and start over. Have a fair system to include more political parties. Because it’s not very democratic to only have two Political parties to choose from. Oh, and limit term lengths in the Senate and if a Politican is 67 they retire. That’s it from me on political subjects 😊 You boys have fun 😊

I want to like Biden, and I was really hoping he would have a unifying speech to cool down the temperature right now. But instead he talked about how the BLM protesters were treated worse than the ones at the capital. Can we just have a non partisan speech from both sides for once? I think right now, it’s something we really need.
He said that? Kissing BLM ass..... when those fools looted peoples stores!

Jesus Tittty ******* Christ !

tenor.gif

Last edited:
He has that backwards, it was the ones at the Capitol who were treated worse than the blm looters and rioters. I do agree that we do need non-partisan speech from both sides, but I would put money on that never happening from both sides.

Wouldn’t that be nice. The whole system needs a reboot. Get rid of all the Democrats and Republicans and start over. Have a fair system to include more political parties. Because it’s not very democratic to only have two Political parties to choose from. Oh, and limit term lengths in the Senate and if a Politican is 67 they retire. That’s it from me on political subjects 😊 You boys have fun 😊
We need term limits for all elected positions at all levels. This is something I've been saying for well over a decade.

That's hardly a reliable source of information. Unless you want propaganda that is.
I was being funny. 😂 I haven’t trusted the media since Fox News 29 told me that Alonzo Morning got hurt in a basketball game and didn’t come back into the game back in 1994. I was at the game and he did indeed come back after getting hurt. I should have coined the phrase “Fake News” back then. I might have become a Millionaire
1610294961085.png

Back