• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

So who exactly is paying for this? The hearing aid companies arent giving them away. Gee I wonder.
They are going to be paid for by those that get them. Like a normal product. Up until now you needed a prescription and they cost thousands. They don't cost thousands to make. Now people will be able to by them at Walmart and places. Opens up the free market.

They are going to be paid for by those that get them. Like a normal product. Up until now you needed a prescription and they cost thousands. They don't cost thousands to make. Now people will be able to by them at Walmart and places. Opens up the free market.
Sometimes memes need a fact check besides politico and google.
This was proposed in 2021. This was also an executive order. And all it does is remove the need to see a doctir first. Which technically wasnt needed in the first place.

And that CHIPS act is a bunch of BS allowing CHYNA to circumvent tariffs and taxes. Jackass claiming he added tons of jobs on the heels of the first pandemic in our lifetimes and losing millions of jobs due to government shutdowns and then adding back a few hundred thousand over a few months is garbage.

Sometimes memes need a fact check besides politico and google.
This was proposed in 2021. This was also an executive order. And all it does is remove the need to see a doctir first. Which technically wasnt needed in the first place.

Is that a fact check from the hearing aid companies? Gee I wonder how they would spin it.

1D3DBF04-D437-4B4C-A8E5-DA45D6B615D7.jpeg

I’ve said before, I don’t care one way or another about Trump, other than he was a better President than Biden is. But how many Politicians over the decades have been accused of Sexual misconduct and nothing comes of it? Arresting a former President of the United states for something like this sets a terrible legal precedents for the future, and makes us look like a 3rd world country where the current administration goes after his political rivals. This is a sad time for our country.

9D52B1B2-437D-4395-8236-AF8FD9075DB8.jpeg

I’ve said before, I don’t care one way or another about Trump, other than he was a better President than Biden is. But how many Politicians over the decades have been accused of Sexual misconduct and nothing comes of it? Arresting a former President of the United states for something like this sets a terrible legal precedents for the future, and makes us look like a 3rd world country where the current administration goes after his political rivals. This is a sad time for our country.

View attachment 1041047
Paying off a hoe from 10 years ago. None of this happened while he was prez Who here thinks a DA would pursue this on anyone else?

Back