• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Hate-hatred are words being used by the media way too much, in an attempt to incite those types of feelings. They keep saying how everyone hates one another because of political views. They are succeeding in splitting apart friends and family because of the weak minded.

Term limits for congress and the senate will help to eliminate the career corrupt politician.
True..... but only Donald Trump is really truly hated...... by the low IQ left wing clowns, they are so filled with self hate, that is why they need a public figure to throw their hate at once in awhile, it's the only thing stopping them from suicide.

They claim to be tolerant ones, but they are burring up with hate on the inside, the hate of themselves.

-
So much pent up hate on the inside, so cuddly on the outside:

I know dudes here just started hating on me calling me a sheep because I hate Donald Trump. How can you possibly love a politician that much to disrespect a total stranger. Then I had to come back with a stupid comeback.
A sheep?

Not a very powerful swearword, but it hurt you?

Did he really say he loves Donald Trump?

Hahaha. There's no hatred in my heart when I say the words 'media driven sheeple'. It's just a view I have of most people that watch too much TV.

Screenshot_20230319_143631_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Hahaha. There's no hatred in my heart when I say the words 'media driven sheeple'. It's just a view I have of most people that watch too much TV.
Of course.......... but there we have it. They openly say they HATE Donald Trump

But none of them can take any criticism of that, always thinking they are being insulted and "attacked"

Also, i love how some americans love to misuse the word "survivor"

We need T-shirts made that says: *I am a survivor of being called a sheep on Oakley Forum*

🥹👍

Latest Posts

Back