• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Lopaka and Rick said it the best, one must ignore those 3 losers and just focus on the accomplishments.

It's a classic left wing strategy, distract, annoy and harass those with a different opinion. i sadly was silly enough to jump right into the trap. The other members that left the thread early, could see they were trolls right away.

Nikmel even posted a video showing trolls attacking ...... then he later said it was only for "entertainment" WTF do you mean by that?
they can't even stand by their own words or posts, low IQ cowards!

Thanks Lopaka and Rick :drinks:

one must ignore those 3 losers and just focus on the accomplishments.
giphy (5).gif

Lopaka and Rick said it the best, one must ignore those 3 losers and just focus on the accomplishments.

It's a classic left wing strategy, distract, annoy and harass those with a different opinion. i sadly was silly enough to jump right into the trap. The other members that left the thread early, could see they were trolls right away.

Nikmel even posted a video showing trolls attacking ...... then he later said it was only for "entertainment" WTF do you mean by that?

It's a video of trolls on south park attacking Denmark. How is that not entertaining when you are complaining about being trolled in Denmark? I've watched that episode two times in the last week it's so perfectly poetic!

What if I told you, those you call leftist trolls are gentlemen of the rightwing make-fun-of-everyone-especially-Tom-just-for-fun clan. Super secret squirrel types...

morpheus.gif

Back