• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Wait do you not believe there was an insurrection on that day? It was live on tv. Every channel made put their spin on it in the days following. But I watched it live on multiple channels. All day. I wake up at 5am east coast. Are you saying I am mistaken?
I watched it live also, but not from any MSM. If that was an insurrection then there have been about 20 or more in the last 8 years by the left. Hell there was one this week.

Are you saying this was the first unarmed insurrection in history? Are you saying only the left has the right to protest? And the left has the right to trespass only?

I watched it live also, but not from any MSM. If that was an insurrection then there have been about 20 or more in the last 8 years by the left. Hell there was one this week.

Are you saying this was the first unarmed insurrection in history? Are you saying only the left has the right to protest? And the left has the right to trespass only?
Are you comparing breaking into the capital to stop the vice president from certifying the election to all of the blm riots in the citys?

@Nikmel this you? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
left-sheep-waiting-for-cnn-msnbc-new-york-times-tell-them-what-to-be-upset-about-next-3113940397.jpg

Now that youve shown your hand, I see you are just juvenile and not worth conversing with. Remember you were the first to call names. jackass.
Trying to bait me agian, so you can say I started the name calling?

MSM telling you the news, showing you the reels of "insurrection" footage.
My news comes from Rumble and Substack. and one of my most favorite journalist is a gay liberal living in Brazil.
The 1st amendment...

Latest Posts

Back