• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

I'm curious, were you saying the same thing to those who criticized President Trump? If not, you might want to read that definition you posted.
No, I didn't feel a need to. I'm not "utterly intolerant" of those who have a differing opinion than mine. However, I'm not very tolerant towards those who tend to make their point, or try to, with derogatory comments and name calling. You sir, tend to make a habit out of it.

@Broccoli I found that office space you're looking for. It's even furnished!
b602db81fd67e411f45aa4d6930ea8f2.jpg

Someone probably already posted this one but I’ll say it again. Accomplishment 1 get rid of the worst president in American history 😂
I would say the worst president have to be the one that sent 60.000+ men to their death in a country10.000 miles away, back in 67-68. For no reason at all

And what about the one that started a war over "weapons of mass destruction" which turned out to be another dud.

worst trump ever did was to call other countries sh itholes

No, I didn't feel a need to. I'm not "utterly intolerant" of those who have a differing opinion than mine. However, I'm not very tolerant towards those who tend to make their point, or try to, with derogatory comments and name calling. You sir, tend to make a habit out of it.
So calling those that support President Trump racist and white supremacists is okay to you? That sounds like the definition of bigot.

I would say the worst president have to be the one that sent 60.000+ men to their death in a country10.000 miles away, back in 67-68. For no reason at all
I'd still place obama as the worst president.
And what about the one that started a war over "weapons of mass destruction" which turned out to be another dud.
I have mixed views on this. On one hand, multiple intelligence agencies in the world said Hussein had WMDS and there's reports that he got some of them to Syria. On the other hand IDFC as long as they're not being used against the US or a NATO country that we're obligated to defend.
worst trump ever did was to call other countries sh itholes
That's never been proven, it's just someone's unsubstantiated claim. Also, I've been to some of those countries and they are indeed **** holes.

Back