• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Troll? Zax please!

You prez just okayed transgendered in your army.... where the hell are these guys/gals going to sleep?

With the women?
Move over Betty, it's cold tonight...... oh don't mind that, that's just my gun digging into your hip..... wink wink nudge nudge. 😘

If any, it's old Joe that's trolling your military commanders.....
There’s that open mindedness that @Tom:-) is so well known for.😉

Dem rep from Michigan is surprised when he finds out where the next 3 trillion dollars are going.

Not surprising there really. I mean why?????? Fund those countries that *** us????? AND CHINA!!!!! The ***!!!! And 2000 grand for the people is TOO MUCH????..........if there’s a country called trump, i am moving in :lol:

Have you served? We never had any issues with female soldiers, I can't really see the huge problem with transgender ones either. We had gays and lesbians in the infantry too and was fine.
female soldiers, gays and lesbians, no doubt about it. they are great,,,,,,
but i would think transgender are a whole other ballgame (;) )

don´t you think this is bullshit and confusing:

• Cover the cost of "medically necessary transition-related care." Once transgender service members get diagnosed by a doctor, the center recommends the military cover the costs of the member's transition plan, just like it would cover other diagnoses and treatments.
  • When transgender service members have a doctor's letter and have started their transitions, they should get military IDs that identify them by their target gender. And they should get a new picture, if necessary.
  • Where should people sleep and shower? In general, the center recommends that as soon as service members start socially transitioning—or "living in the other gender"—they should abide by the rules of their target gender. That includes living in the barracks, wearing the uniform, and undergoing the fitness tests required of their target gender.

Not sure how this surprises anyone. Democrats couldn’t care less about this country’s people. It’s been proven time and time again. I mean, Joe just unemployed how many thousands of people with a few pen swipes.

Back