• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

And they had much better fashion sense back then compared to now.
# Hugo Boss

View attachment 901718

View attachment 901719

Brown, Black, Red, White ........ the colors have stayed the same through the years, i will give them that though 🙂👍
Is it true in Asia people will dress up as members of the National Scoialist German Workers Party for weddings and such?
4A4BCA84-1F2E-463F-8696-EF5FECAEFE57.png

E82BFF8C-6441-4527-B80B-20577677943F.png

Last edited:
What about the Italians?
Absolutely interesting question .......but nobody knows much about them, nether their uniforms or fighting skills.
Their uniforms were used very little 😄

German soldiers had not much positive to say about these so called allied soldiers, to put it mildly!
They did more running away from battle than helping the Germans......,

Also: Oct. 13, 1943 - Italy Switches Sides in World War II ....... :oops:

🤔
da fuck, you can do that??

Absolutely interesting question .......but nobody knows much about them, nether their uniforms or fighting skills.
Their uniforms were used very little 😄

German soldiers had not much positive to say about these so called allied soldiers, to put it mildly!
They did more running away from battle than helping the Germans......,

Also: Oct. 13, 1943 - Italy Switches Sides in World War II ....... :oops:

🤔
da fuck, you can do that??
Yeah I've heard nothing positive about the Italians during World War II from either side. I wonder what General Patton would have said about them as he wasn't fond of the Soviets or French. Speaking of Soviets, they too switched sides after Hitler attempted to invade them.

Yeah I've heard nothing positive about the Italians during World War II from either side. I wonder what General Patton would have said about them as he wasn't fond of the Soviets or French. Speaking of Soviets, they too switched sides after Hitler attempted to invade them.
The soviet communists were just as evil as the Nazis.
That is where Adolf fucked up big time by invading, he should have known the Soviet commanders and leaders had no regard for their own soldiers life and therefore were impossible to defeat. Their strength were in their numbers and that they did not value human life.

Latest Posts

Back