• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

The problem is the IRS is using banks to snitch on it's clients so they can rape us for more taxes. People making supplemental income, under the table transactions can potentially be audited for a transaction as low as $600, (think about the IRS knocking on your door because you didn't report selling a pair of X-Metals). In the age where government is saying everyone [the rich] need to pay their share, the lower earners just trying to make it will be punished most.
Sry my sarcasm came off wrong... Last I looked on the dollar bill it said "This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" and they want to remove the private part.

The problem is the IRS is using banks to snitch on it's clients so they can rape us for more taxes. People making supplemental income, under the table transactions can potentially be audited for a transaction as low as $600, (think about the IRS knocking on your door because you didn't report selling a pair of X-Metals). In the age where government is saying everyone [the rich] need to pay their share, the lower earners just trying to make it will be punished most.
how are the rules for yard sales in the US?

IRS walking around those as well, checking out how much the sellers make?

selling your own items like that and selling your items online should be the same thing, right?

selling your own items like that and selling your items online should be the same thing, right?
Never looked into it, but I would assume any amount of money you make by any means, the government wants to know so they can take their slice, and we don't have any say in what they do with it.

Hey, with the banks buying up all of the desirable real estate creating a rental market, at least rent is the lowest on the list.
Oh, and make sure you don't spend or receive more than $600, and if you do, make sure you pay your fair share in taxes.
Indeed

Same goes for europe, everything is way more expensive 😟😒

(well, cant speak for Norway, they got that sweet oil money) ...... but surely it's not all Brandon's fault?? 😳
They would blame President Trump so they might as well blame Brandon. Speaking of Norway is there a mail order Norwegian bride service? Or any mail order Scandinavian bride service? Norwegian bitches are bad af!

All these people worried about gov tracking their $600 bank accounts LOL if you got nothing to hide why worry?!?

Im going back to the Barter System. Ill pay you 4oz of silver for that pair of oakleys.
I want to know what my coke dealer will do since I routinely order over $600 in cocaine.

That's what I was thinking. Having sold several Breitlings that I not only paid sales tax on but also income tax on the money I used to buy the watches. Now they want me to pay tax again when I sell it? That's triple taxation and total bullshit!

What about the hookers and drug dealers? I guess if you never deposited over $600 in the bank you'd be okay. Just use cash for everything?

Back