• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

So Finn are trolls, how about that @Inkkoonce , and tomcat14 good to know right? 😅

Holy sh it nikmil you truly ARE a moron, i gave you the benefit of doubt, but now we all know.

And just like broc told me " you are not American, stop talking about our politics"

Anyone non american talking about american politics is a troll? holy ****!!

You can't handle any non american talking about "your" politics, even though "your politics" have interfered with so many countries around the world that the list is too long to name.
You don't even know your own country's history, and how many people see you.

But had i agreed with you, you would not have called me a foreign troll, we all know that!
Holy ****, you and broc are low IQ clowns. We see right through you!

You are in fact the trolls here, and that's a fact.👍
Why are you so secretive? I asked a simple question. Where are you from. Are you are doing everything but answering. What are you ashamed of?

So Finn are trolls, how about that @Inkkoonce , and tomcat14 good to know right? 😅

Holy sh it nikmil you truly ARE a moron, i gave you the benefit of doubt, but now we all know.

And just like broc told me " you are not American, stop talking about our politics"

You can't handle any non american talking about "your" politics, even though "your politics" have interfered with so many countries around the world that the list is too long to name.

But had i agreed with you, you would not have called me a foreign troll, we all know that!

I'll proudly admit I'm trolling you and the trumpets.

Screenshot_20210729-082622_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Look at this eurotrash. She wishes she was American. How dare you open your trash mouth about my country! Go crawl back under your rock and hide until we need to come rescue you again. 🤣

Back