• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

What if I told you, those you call leftist trolls are gentlemen of the rightwing make-fun-of-everyone-especially-Tom-just-for-fun clan. Super secret squirrel types...

morpheus.gif
I would not believe you.
Because they never like or laugh at the take the piss out of Joey B posts....... and there have many many of them, and they were not posted by me by the way.

So no, not true dear morpheus

It's a video of trolls on south park attacking Denmark. How is that not entertaining when you are complaining about being trolled in Denmark? I've watched that episode two times in the last week it's so perfectly poetic!

I was not complaining , i was stating the facts, the attacks was to derail the thread.
You were not the **** talking bitch with the constantly personally attacks, like calling me she and with the gay sh it. That was broc. You were talking about politics, the topic of this thread.

You did however suddenly call ME a troll, because i was not american, remember?...... i could be from Finland or Russia. You do remember that right?

I was not complaining , i was stating the facts, the attacks was to derail the thread.
You were not the **** talking bitch with the constantly personally attacks, like calling me she and with the gay sh it. That was broc. You were talking about politics, the topic of this thread.

You did however suddenly call ME a troll, because i was not american, remember?...... i could be from Finland or Russia. You do remember that right?
Yes. I still think your a troll. I think this whole thread was started to get people on different sides to argue. But dude that's just my opinion. And believe me when I tell you I am super stoned 24-7 don't be so sensitive.

Screenshot_20220322-132223_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I'm learning so much. I just have to know about the Danish maga community. Is it large?

Back