• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

No reporters anymore.jpg

As entertaining as this thread has been I was holding out that there would be some good new posted with out it turning into a well that’s blah propaganda while this president did this etc etc as far as I’m concerned all politicians are crap and shouldn’t be fully trusted, however some can make good choices and do good For the people they serve. Those were the posts I was hoping to see Without it turning into a ****storm.

Yes. I still think your a troll. I think this whole thread was started to get people on different sides to argue. But dude that's just my opinion. And believe me when I tell you I am super stoned 24-7 don't be so sensitive.

View attachment 1044187
Okay, you have to right to think that..... i however do not think i am a troll, i do not go after other members and call them she and weird talk about boyfriends and sh it, and saying i was menstruating due to me feeling sad for dead birds and animals.... now that's a fukking troll! I made the mistake of firing back.

Hmm, "she" "boyfriend" "menstruating" .... i think broc have some issues he need to sort out. Sounds like women/self-hate.
-

Anyway, i don't not smoke anything, never had, police are strict here about that.
I know it's legal in some parts of the US.... so smoke em' if you got em' :smoke:

Okay, you have to right to think that..... i however do not think i am a troll, i do not go after other members and call them she and weird talk about boyfriends and sh it, and saying i was menstruating due to me feeling sad for dead birds and animals.... now that's a fukking troll! I made the mistake of firing back.

Hmm, "she" "boyfriend" "menstruating" .... i think broc have some issues he need to sort out. Sounds like women/self-hate.
-

Anyway, i don't not smoke anything, never had, police are strict here about that.
I know it's legal in some parts of the US.... so smoke em' if you got em' :smoke:
Of course you wouldn't see yourself as a troll. It's hard to see the picture when your standing in the frame. So weed is illegal in Denmark? Isn't like Amsterdam close to there? I think smoking some weed would really help you out.

As entertaining as this thread has been I was holding out that there would be some good new posted with out it turning into a well that’s blah propaganda while this president did this etc etc as far as I’m concerned all politicians are crap and shouldn’t be fully trusted, however some can make good choices and do good For the people they serve. Those were the posts I was hoping to see Without it turning into a ****storm.
The leader of the US and the leaders of Europe send all our taxpayer money to the most corrupt country in Europe.

Are you leader in Australia more sane?

Of course you wouldn't see yourself as a troll. It's hard to see the picture when your standing in the frame. So weed is illegal in Denmark? Isn't like Amsterdam close to there? I think smoking some weed would really help you out.
A troll, okay....... but i did not attack other members before i was attacked myself.

and smoking weed would not do me good i think.
Need to keep the old noggin in top shape. 😄

For relaxation i go for some chamomile tea.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

-
😅

Latest Posts

Back