• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

A troll, okay....... but i did not attack other members before i was attacked myself.

and smoking weed would not do me good i think.
Need to keep the old noggin in top shape. 😄

For relaxation i go for some chamomile tea.

View attachment 1044418

-
😅

tumblr_cf1c4d8dc1c0d32e07507e4038bc5a61_3786f885_500.gif

Besides, the drug dealers here are shady characters, mostly former (or current) Taliban / ISIS members........... not the friendly drug dealers you got in the US.

Most smart people know it is total B.S.. But I still like to hear brainwashed people quote fake news as if it were a truthful story. Goes to show that people believe all kinds of lies if told by more than one person-source. A lie told by a thousand sources does not make it the truth. FYI.
Crazy that the J6 committee completely left out all this footage.

Most smart people know it is total B.S.. But I still like to hear brainwashed people quote fake news as if it were a truthful story. Goes to show that people believe all kinds of lies if told by more than one person-source. A lie told by a thousand sources does not make it the truth. FYI.
Wait do you not believe there was an insurrection on that day? It was live on tv. Every channel made put their spin on it in the days following. But I watched it live on multiple channels. All day. I wake up at 5am east coast. Are you saying I am mistaken?

Latest Posts

Back