• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

I am confused.
Was there or was there not a large crowd of people entering the Capitol with unclear intentions threatening Politicians and Employee, damaging the building and Inventory?
Would you call them terrorists?

You know, call them by the same name as those who drove a truck through a Christmas market in your country and killed 12 people, including small children and their parents who were out celebrating Christmas.
-
2016 Berlin truck attack - Wikipedia

Your right, most of those people were not terrorists. They just believed stuff from the same places you must get stuff. It might not be Q but the amount of people on this forum believing whatever is telling them jan6 was peaceful. Here is my meme for the day for you and your popcorn.

View attachment 1044586
Maybe you should stop assuming things about people.

Think people know i am smart enough to not get my news from only 1, 2, 3 or 4 places.

You gather info, and then analyze it.

Would you call them terrorists?

You know, call them by the same name as those who drove a truck through a Christmas market in your country and killed 12 people, including small children and their parents who were out celebrating Christmas.
-
2016 Berlin truck attack - Wikipedia
I was just trying to get my question answered not answering questions.

Many people use words that they don't know what they mean.
Terrorism or Terrorist is one of them.

I was just trying to get my question answered not answering questions.

Many people use words that they don't know what they mean.
Terrorism or Terrorist is one of them.
For sure...... certain Americans also love to misuse the word "survivor"

If you survived a plane crash, a life threatening disease, a burning building ..... then you are a survivor, you are not a survivor because someone grouped you on the subway or was mean to you on twitter.

For sure...... certain Americans also love to misuse the word "survivor"

If you survived a plane crash, a life threatening disease, a burning building ..... then you are a survivor, you are not a survivor because someone grouped you on the subway or was mean to you on twitter.
You used again an unnecessary trigger people can and will misunderstand. "Certain Americans"
I do not limit it to some people living in one part of the world.
It seem to be a global phenomenon that is getting worse.

Threatening politicians is the American way.
Naaahhh thisbis the American way….
1680283877720.gif

You used again an unnecessary trigger people can and will misunderstand. "Certain Americans"
I do not limit it to some people living in one part of the world.
It seem to be a global phenomenon that is getting worse.
I have never heard it here, we are strong, your country used to be to.
And Americans who have integrity and any balls will not misuse it either.

I am truly sorry if i offended anyone, i will try and put trigger warning in my posts.
-
Here is a debate about those warnings, i like to watch it at least once a year.

-

Latest Posts

Back