• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Way to speak from a country with universal Healthcare. See when I vote I vote for a country like yours. Trump is the opposite party of that. Is that simple enough for you.
You want to pay one of the highest income tax rates in the world?
Nothing comes free........ you pay for it, and you also pay for all the people that don't take care of themselves and don't care about living healthy.

Last edited:
A5021A80-AF0C-4F55-8E4E-18FC4CB71230.jpeg

thanks man.......

what should DT have done about covid..... even canada had a higher mortally rate.
More than just sit on his hands and hope it just goes away on its on, which is exactly what he did.
I didn't say anything about Canada, or their leader, I have no idea about anything that goes on in Canada, and since I'm not Canadian, I don't feel I have any right to judge their political system, candidates, or political bases, so I will not comment on what their situation was or is.

And now, if you all will excuse me, I must bow out of this thread, and go about my merry way, before I let my thoughts that I really should keep to myself go strolling out my mouth! Y'all take care, and have fun with the rest of this thread 😉

db735a013bd2e94a44fde368e9a4cf29ee4763bb1168374359bc5fab1bcc0c46_1.gif

Last edited:
Hate is such a strong word. I don't hate anybody, but, when it comes to Trump, I'd like to quote one of my favorite historical figures, The Grinch, (played by the great Jim Carey),
I "Loathe" him "Entirely!"
View attachment 1045023
But why do you loath him? Was he racist? Corrupt? Did he do bad things for the country? Did he sign laws you dont agree with? Did he put our Country in a bad position on the global playing field? Did the cost of living go up because of him?

Or did the news tell you to hate Donald Trump?

Hate is such a strong word. I don't hate anybody, but, when it comes to Trump, I'd like to quote one of my favorite historical figures, The Grinch, (played by the great Jim Carey),
I "Loathe" him "Entirely!"
View attachment 1045023
Ill take mean, misogynist tweets any day over what we have now.
I dont really care if the HNIC is an A$$hole as long as he's doing his job.

Latest Posts

Back