• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Tell me im wrong. I havent called you any names. Im looking at that "meme" and wondering WTF makes it relevant or funny.. Thats bruce willis from Pulp Fiction right? Hes pooping and reading a book. And Mar A lago (a private resort) has a car dealership? TF?!?!?

Meanwhile, Uncle hair sniffer turns out has two (2) more FBI 1023 docs for investigation regarding bribery. Remember when Trump was impeached for suggesting Biden be investigated for Burisma / Ukraine corruption. That was awesome.

EDIT: I now see you posted that at 3:22 AM . nuff said whiskney

I don't think that's Bruce Wills bro!

i found the tweet..... . i have no ******* idea of what is going on :oops:

-

I don't think that's Bruce Wills bro!

i found the tweet..... . i have no ******* idea of what is going on :oops:

-

You Google a meme because you can't understand it? I can't belive I'm going to do this. It's like explaining a joke to a blond. It's a joke about trump leaving classified documents around for anyone to find. It was a nice coincidence it was about alien life forms or ALF. obviously there is no mechanic, he doesn't drive (being from NY might not know how). The picture is from "breaking bad" that's the Dea guy. I hope that helps.

You Google a meme because you can't understand it? I can't belive I'm going to do this. It's like explaining a joke to a blond. It's a joke about trump leaving classified documents around for anyone to find. It was a nice coincidence it was about alien life forms or ALF. obviously there is no mechanic, he doesn't drive (being from NY might not know how). The picture is from "breaking bad" that's the Dea guy. I hope that helps.
Completely not funny or sensible. You must have been hamboned last night to post this. FYI that actor died yesterday.

Completely not funny or sensible. You must have been hamboned last night to post this. FYI that actor died yesterday.
It's all over the internet. He found it on Twitter it has 10k hearts. I found it on Facebook it had tons of smilies. I can't help you don't have a sense of humor

I dont see anything funny, relevant or sensible about a car dealership at mar a lago finding out a character from a ****ty 80s sitcom is real? Which part is funny?

I dont see anything funny, relevant or sensible about a car dealership at mar a lago finding out a character from a ****ty 80s sitcom is real? Which part is funny?
It's about leaving classified documents around the house. Like he just got indicted by a grand jury for. That's why it's funny and relevant

It's about leaving classified documents around the house. Like he just got indicted by a grand jury for. That's why it's funny and relevant
Actually that was Joe Biden who left boxes of classified documents next to his Corvette. Trumps were in a secured closet, in a safe. Still dont see how this tweet/meme is funny or relevant.
Biden-Corvette-Docs-340591367.jpg

Back