• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2022 MLB season thread

yeaahhhhhh ....... 🙌

-
Wish i could be at the parade though Houston.
Will you and your fam try to be there litos? 🙂
Nah - we'll watch it online or on social media

The Astros Pitching Staff 2022 is on god levels - did you see what they did to the Yankees ??

Then, in the three straight losses they handed the Phils, the Phils went 9 for 38 with 38 strikeouts and only scored 3 runs...let's not forget, it included a freaking no hitter...Astros broke the record for most strikeouts in a 6 game series with 71...

Hoskins, Realmuto and Harper were held to 3 hits and 8 measly RBI...

Hats off to Philly though

I was talking to Mayra during Game 4 and I said "babe, this team shouldn't even BE in the WS - they barely won 87 games and are going toe-to-toe with the best team in baseball - their fans SHOULD be proud and they SHOULD be talking sh1t being up 2-1"...

She finally realized how the Phils got there in the first place and showed a bit more appreciation - the Phils are dogs, man - I hope to see them in the playoffs for the next couple of years"

I'm still a huge Harper nut rider - he's one of the 2 or 3 people in this league that you expect to get absolutely clobbered every time he comes to the plate...

So many story lines, but this one belongs to a 25 year old rookie that came in, won a Gold Glove, ALCS MVP and WS MVP 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Jeremy Freaking Peña hit .400, had an OPS of 1.023, had 10 hits and 15 total bases - and his freaking go-ahead tank in Game 5 to give the Astros a 3-2 win in Philly was majestic...

Also, some people say he could also win ROY...I say IF the ROY award is based on regular season performance and the voting is already closed, then he doesn't get it...

BUT, if voting is still open and extended to allow a rookie to perform until the final game, he SHOULD get ROY by unanimous decision...

6981ACBA-B70B-4E25-98D6-1CCFFC6AB291.gif
4C2445E9-6141-41DE-8FA1-420CE213BA5C.gif
83AE7E2E-70A2-44A6-BE25-013CBB92703E.gif
5CE4F0D3-CD54-437E-8678-D92F4F2E0019.jpeg

A few years ago it was more interesting to watch when the legends played, when there was a style of play, and the excitement in the audience was much higher than it is now.

Astros signing Jose Abreu hahahaha !!!

"...we don't sell...we reload..."

Back