• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$230 PB1 — who else paid?

Yes is the simple answer.

Best practice is to have a unique password for each and every web site / application that requires one.

Happy to go in more technical detail as well.
Mahalo. I'm pretty good about passwords and such, and I appreciate the offer for more info. I just thought perhaps not logging out might prevent getting your account taken over. I'm far from being a tech savvy person. I didn't even own a computer till my company got me one for work use.

Mahalo. I'm pretty good about passwords and such, and I appreciate the offer for more info. I just thought perhaps not logging out might prevent getting your account taken over. I'm far from being a tech savvy person. I didn't even own a computer till my company got me one for work use.
A hacker can log you out easily if he/she have access
The best thing is good password and two step verification I think

Yes is the simple answer.

Best practice is to have a unique password for each and every web site / application that requires one.

Happy to go in more technical detail as well.

Yep as Always @TheDukeOfIce nailed it. Think of it no different than of how you're logged in on your computer and phone. Pretty common. This is where the unique password and 2FA come in.

Back