• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24 Hours Of Darkness....Forum Crash

I had to make an unexpected stop at my therapists office due to this outage!!!! She told me everything would be fine soon and that meditation was in order.....Sooooooooooo, I chose retail therapy instead!!!!! And bought some stuff!!!!!
LOLLL

I had to make an unexpected stop at my therapists office due to this outage!!!! She told me everything would be fine soon and that meditation was in order.....Sooooooooooo, I chose retail therapy instead!!!!! And bought some stuff!!!!!

See there. I ain't the only one. But there's no OAs meeting around here.

Hey guys, is anyone else having problems getting into different section of the website. For example when I click on the "Oakley X-Metal Discussion" section I get this...

Fatal error: Class 'ArrayObject' not found in /home/kal811/public_html/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 31

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hey guys, is anyone else having problems getting into different section of the website. For example when I click on the "Oakley X-Metal Discussion" section I get this...

Fatal error: Class 'ArrayObject' not found in /home/kal811/public_html/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 31

Any ideas?

Thanks

I'm using Tapatalk, but its loading fine for me.

no problems for on either tapatalk or Chrome on my laptop. have ya tried Boss' suggestion abt emptying the cache?

Back