• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24 hours to choose, GET VOTING. Can't have a tie.

Choosea frame

• Gas Can

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Max Fear Light Fuel Cell

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Cinder MD

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • FMJ Pit Bull

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Kozik Hijinx

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Money Jinx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
So me & my son are going down to GTI International on Saturday (It's a VW Meeting near Bruntingthorpe in the UK). I know which glasses i'm taking. I told my son he could wear a pair of mine. The trouble his he doesn't know which ones to take. Below are the 6 frames he has chosen. Please vote on the frame you think he should wear (bare in mind I don't want him going in my Cinder MD's OK!!!!)

Clear Gas Can with Emerald
tom6.jpg

Max Fear Light Fuel Cell
tom5p.jpg

Cinder MD (remember what I said previous:wink:
tom4n.jpg

FMJ Pit Bull
tom3l.jpg

Kozik Hijinx
tom2tj.jpg

MoneyJinx
tom1x.jpg

I think the Koziks suit him best. A break from flat colours too so he'll stand out for the ladies.

Gascans would be second but probably not the clear frame.

I'd be happy with him in the matte black MD's but he likes the Cinder. Maybe he can be persuaded by a threat from his Dad....................oh how I wish. Keep voting as it closes tomorrow.
Then I show you what we went down in Saturday/Sunday depending on when we're back.

Kozik ALL the way!!!!!! even though the clear gascans dont look bad either! but if you want some attention, kozik for sure!

the FMJ Pit Bull's look awful on him. Although honestly I believe it's the Fire lenses causing them to make him look like an alien. Personally I'd have him go with Kozik Hijinx. I hate the money jinx....dont understand why people want money printed on their glasses.? Hijinx' sleek curves look great on him.

Latest Posts

Back