• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$249 Carbon Primes @ jomashop (yes they’re legit)

Unless they are a front and moving product to show cash flow.
:behindsofa:
or maybe this shop is smart and making a bet? Hypothetical selling it for 250$ now is losing a bit of money (due to lower than buying at wholesale price) but much better than wait for the Prime sell for 150$-200$... haha

or maybe this shop is smart and making a bet? Hypothetical selling it for 250$ now is losing a bit of money (due to lower than buying at wholesale price) but much better than wait for the Prime sell for 150$-200$... haha
Do all stores get the same wholesale price? I’d think high volume stores may get certain perks...

Jomashop is also big in the watch game. They are a gray market dealer and you can often see very high end brands selling for 30-50% off retail. I think they generally have an OK reputation in the watch community (watchuseek).

Jomashop is also big in the watch game. They are a gray market dealer and you can often see very high end brands selling for 30-50% off retail. I think they generally have an OK reputation in the watch community (watchuseek).

Can confirm - I'm also on watchuseek forums and a lot of the Rolex and Omega guys have purchased their watches from that site with no issues.
Best authorized jewelers can do when I was shopping around for my Seamaster was 15% off msrp (but that includes the 5 year warranty.) Jomashop is usually 30% off or more and they provide in their own 3rd party warranty (which I would not recommend lol).

Do all stores get the same wholesale price? I’d think high volume stores may get certain perks...
:wink: and at least Oakley.
I know you want to share all your luxury purchase be it car high end watch whatever, but self-censorship is the best.

Based on what I have seen with some of these selling prices, I'd have to say, no, they don't. Sites or merchants who sell older discontinued merchandise at the same MSRP are probably not getting a break on prices.

And then I bet Luxottica is selling its discontinued duds to wholesalers for less money than the before. There have been posts on here where members have seen stuff at Sam's Club, of all places, at low prices. Surely, the warehouse clubs are not buying paying full freight for this. Either Luxottica takes something or gets nothing.

Hell, Luxottica is loathe to heavily discount their own brands in their own stores. Yeah, you can get apparel for a few dollars, but we all know that it costs them pennies to make shirts and hats. You can get their bags marked down eventually, so that suggests Lux is losing nothing on luggage and bags. They know some folks will pay whatever for those sunglasses and that will not get discounted (immediately). When was the last time any of us gotten a real deal on sunglasses in a Vault?

Sent from Q's S8+

Back