• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$249 Carbon Primes @ jomashop (yes they’re legit)

Not sure if anyone else has had confirmation, but my order has been shipped now, and I was in the group of people told that none were in stock and were on backorder, so looks like they did good on filling orders

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone else has had confirmation, but my order has been shipped now, and I was in the group of people told that none were in stock and were on backorder, so looks like they did good on filling orders

Lucky you. Mine still “processing”. Hopefully soon.

How do you check on the orders? I ordered one too

You can log in with your email and order number to review the status, otherwise you'll also get a dispatch notification email. I actually asked the status via email to them since it had been two weeks and overnight I got a response saying it would be ready to dispatch in the next two days, and several hours later I got a tracking number and credit card was charged
How do you check on the orders? I ordered one too

i managed to order a pair when they came up again last month, got notice today they have been shipped. would have preferred the ruby lenses but will have to settle with the black

I emailed them. They said they just came in and I’d get an email when it ships. Well it’s been 2 days since “they just came in”. So hoping for that shipping email today!

For those that are curious, mine arrived today and are glorious and legit. Amusingly, jomashop forgot to charge my credit card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that are curious, mine arrived today and are glorious and legit. Amusingly, jomashop forgot to charge my credit card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Still waiting for mine to change from processing to shipping. Good to know they are legit.

Latest Posts

Back